Live local network channels – No monthly rate ever!
StreamWise Solutions installs a small and powerful whole home outdoor antenna to get you 70+ live local network channels like ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, CW, My Network, Telemundo, Univision. An outdoor antenna installation will also get you a bunch of other live channels like ME TV, GRIT, COZI, Stadium Sports, Comet, Justice, Get TV, Create, PBS Kids & many more.
Stop paying every month to watch TV. Get your local news, all major sports and the top network shows in better HD, with no blackouts ever, free for life!
Outdoor Antenna Installation – guaranteed reception!
Tired of missing channels or having reception break ups in the middle of your local news or favorite show? We never install cheap indoor antennas because they clutter your home and have terrible reception. For over 13 years the experts at StreamWise Solutions have installed thousands of whole home attic or outdoor TV antennas. We have the knowledge and tools to guarantee reception for all of the major local network channels and get it done right the first time!
Our experts install a more powerful outdoor antenna with built in pre-amp and 5G filters, high in the attic or outside, so you will never need to worry about the weather or losing signal. Even though there is no monthly rate, it is actually more reliable than your old Satellite TV or indoor antenna.
Do it right the first time, our experts have 5 Star Reviews!
I have contracted these guys on 2 separate occasions for 2 installs. Both times the service was prompt, the pricing transparent, and the technicians are extremely knowledgeable. I was treated with the utmost professionalism from the initial inquiry to the follow up call after to ensure satisfaction. The technician wore protective shoe covers to keep the floor clean. Although this is a small thing it shows that this company cares about its customers and implements its commitment to service in meaningful and tangible ways. Thank you guys, you have helped my fixed income mother to enjoy digital entertainment in a sustainable way without the burden of a monthly plan. I highly recommend this company they have a proven track record of freeing people from an ever increasing cable bill.
Vince E.Google 5 Star Review
Why use StreamWise Solutions to install an Antenna?
- Check out all of our 5 star reviews!
- Our experts have been installing outdoor OTA antennas for over 12 years
- We only install the best antenna technology, so we can guarantee great reception
- We have a $1000 signal meter and all the right tools to safely do it right the first time
- Full service Cord Cutting experts connect the best, least expensive, most flexible TV & WiFi solutions
- Solely focused on Cord Cutting, antennas & saving money.
- Trusted, unbiased, expert advice – save your Time, Money and Sanity on TV, Internet & WiFi
Antenna Frequently Asked Questions
How much money can I save?
With over 25 years of experience in the industry, StreamWise Solutions prides itself on saving people the most money every month, for life. Our average customer saves $1,500 every year, that’s $7,500 back in your pocket after just 5 years!
Is it really free with no sneaky fees or taxes?
Yes! No more fees – Free means free! Free Antenna TV has NO taxes, NO Broadcast TV fee, NO Sports TV fee, NO Extra Box fee, NO HD fee & NO DVR fee. In other words NO sneaky bait and switch fees like Cable and Satellite or Live Streaming services.
Why is a whole home outdoor TV antenna the best Cord Cutting option?
- Local network channels are the most expensive channels. This is why Live streaming services that offer local channels as well as Cable & Satellite provider’s bills keep going up every year. Using an OTA Antenna as your base for TV gives you the most expensive channels, in better HD, free for life!
- Just 1 monthly fee from Comcast Xfinity, The Broadcast TV Fee is now over $29 per month?!?
- You can control your budget and have the flexibility to pay for only the TV channels and content you want once you have 60+ channels free for life with a TV antenna!
Why don’t you install indoor antennas on all TVs?
- You clutter your home with ugly indoor antennas on every TV.
- Most importantly, indoor antennas will be missing channels and constantly have reception issues in the middle of your favorite sporting event, show or local news. Using a powerful outdoor antenna high on your roof is the only way to guarantee great reception on all TVs with just 1 antenna.
What channels can I get?
ALL the major networks ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, CW, My Network plus 60+ more channels including ME TV, GRIT, COZI, Stadium Sports, Comet, Justice, Get TV, Create & many more-free TV forever. Click here for an online TV Guide of channels avail in the Colorado Front Range area.
What size is the antenna and what does it look like?
For a high majority of locations we install a small (about 1/3 the size of a Satellite dish) but very powerful outdoor or attic antenna with built in pre amp and 5G filters. We configure it with a highly advanced signal meter – this is how we can 100% guarantee reception w/o any issues on the major network channels.
- On 90% of our installations we use the Newer Dinova Mix, due to its power and smaller footprint (31″x16″).
- 8% of installs require the new Ellipse TV Antenna, since it is bigger and more powerful.
- 2% of installs require the new DAT BOSS LR TV Antenna. It is very big and very powerful, so the only option for the toughest reception locations. We have tested and installed this XL antenna at a lot of different locations and can tell you it is the best on the market.
Is it true that it’s my legal right to put an antenna up high on my house – the HOA can’t block me?
Yes! Its short and simple… If you own your home it is your legal right to put an outdoor TV Antenna any where you need to put it to get the best TV signal as guaranteed by the FCC.
Is the picture quality of free OTA Antenna really better than my old Cable and Satellite Pay TV service?
Yes! It seems hard to believe since its free every month for life, but its true. The digital transition with ATSC 1.0 that happened in 2009 upgraded your parents old snowy picture to HD that is better than both Cable & Satellite. We are currently in the middle of another free upgrade to NextGen TV ATSC 3.0, that will bring even better audio and HD quality!
Will weather affect my HD antenna channels?
No, not if you have StreamWise experts install one of our superior antennas high outside. We use only the best OTA antennas for free TV and do not use a cupped satellite dish so you will not have issues with weather interference.
Why is an HD Antenna better than paying for a live TV streaming service?
- Why pay for TV every month when you can get all the local network channels for free? All of the live streaming services that have the major network channels charge $68-$90 every month, and prices will continue to rise since local network channels are the most expensive channels.
- The HD quality is better!
- NO channel blackouts ever! Free Antenna channels are protected by the FCC.
- You get ALL of the local network channels like 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 20, 31, etc.
- There are less expensive A La Carte or skinny bundles if you need cable channels. Plus when you decide you dont want to pay for these cable channels you can cancel and still have you free antenna channels all year round!
- Get an additional 60+channels for free.
- The antenna doesnt use internet, so you dont need to worry about going over your data caps.
Why not take the advice of my friend or family that Cut The Cord and DIY it?
While they mean well, what is the best option for them might not be best for you. After all you are totally different families with different needs. Unfortunately it’s not as easy as recommending a favorite restaurant. In the world of Streaming and Cord Cutting you have to live with the result every day for the rest of your life…
The plethora of content and hardware options combined with the complexity of bringing it all together in an easy to use fashion with potential streaming, Wi-Fi and Internet issues make Cord Cutting complicated and confusing. Save your time, money and sanity, schedule a free consultation with one of our experts first!
DVR & TV Guide for Antenna
Add a network DVR with additional benefits of Grid TV Guide, ease of use integration, 1 remote and wireless. With no monthly fee, we highly recommend adding this new 4th Generation Tablo Network DVR to your antenna setup!
Cant live without a few Cable Channels? Get the exact same Cable Channels for a lot less money with no contract! Fox News, ESPN, HGTV, Hallmark, MSNBC, E!, History, and hundreds more…