How to save over $1,500 every year off your old cable TV bundle bill
The average person watches only 11 TV channels (6 channels regularly). The average Cable TV bundle costs a whopping $217 every month and has almost 200 channels. The average Cable TV customer is only using 6% of their big Cable TV bundle of channels, yet they are paying 100% of the $217 every month.
StreamWise Solutions helps you Cut The Cord and save the most money every month, putting you back in control again! Get stand alone high-speed internet for as low as $40 per month, with alternative TV solutions for less.
TVs dirty little secrets
- All of the hefty Fees and Taxes are on TV service – Why your Cable bill is so high and will only get more expensive.
- Internet by itself is way less expensive because it has little to no fees ad taxes.
- Major local network channels are the most expensive channels, even for streaming providers. The “Broadcast TV Fee” from Comcast Xfinity is now over $18/mo
- Monthly Cable TV prices will get worse. Over 5 million people have Cut The Cord from Cable & Satellite in 2021, but TV content prices continue to rise. If you stick with paying for Cable TV your prices will rise…
2021 offers lots of TV content options
I have been working in the TV & Telecom industry for over 23 years. There is no doubt the TV industry is going through a significant shift. 10 million people Cut The Cord from expensive Cable & Satellite over the last 2 years. There are now over 300 different streaming services and Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, YouTube, HBO and Disney+ are now watched more than Cable channels are.
How to get any of your favorite TV channels for less
Between an HD TV Antenna and Streaming Cable channels, you can now get any TV Network or Cable TV channel you want without your old expensive Cable TV bundle. The amount of streaming TV content and app choices has exploded. It has gotten to the point where many traditional TV watchers not only want to save money by cutting off cable TV. But many are also deciding to entirely forgo paying for Cable channels at all and merely using a TV Antenna or free/low-cost A La Carte streaming options instead.
Speak with an Expert
I’ve wanted to get out from under the high and ever-increasing cable TV prices for a couple of years. We had a triple bundling of services with Comcast for many years, but every 6-12 months, the rates would go up – often a lot – and lengthy phone calls and negotiations would ensue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND StreamWise Solutions.Yelp Review – Lisa G.
60+ Local Network TV channels for $0 per month
The most watched channels in the United States are the major Network TV channels – CBS, ABC, NBC, and FOX. There is absolutely no reason to pay for these channels via Cable, Satellite, or even a streaming provider. You can get all the major Network TV channels in better HD quality for free via a whole-home outdoor or attic Antenna.
Cable Channels – Live, On Demand and DVR
60+ Cable TV channels for $25 per month
Philo TV – 60+ lifestyle cable channels for only $25 per month with no contract (no news or sports, Outdoor HD Antenna is used for free local networks).
30+ Cable TV channels (including sports and news) for $35 per month
Sling TV – 30-80+ News and Sports cable channel options including ESPN, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and lots more channels w/ limited DVR/Pause for $35+ per month (HD Antenna is used for free local networks).
Live TV Services Comparison
|HD Antenna||Philo||Sling TV|
|ABC, CBS, FOX & NBC||YES||NO (Antenna)||NO (Antenna)|
|DVR||$0/mo. (optional)||Yes||Yes (limited)|
***Prices above INCLUDE all taxes and fees, unlike Cable & Satellite’s sneaky bait and switch pricing.
A La Carte TV options
Most popular streaming options
New streaming A La Carte channels
Some Channel apps offer the same live Cable TV feed and others do not. Cable channel skinny bundles in the chart above are your best best for the exact same Live Cable TV feed.
Conclusion – A La Carte TV and Internet is a lot less expensive and more flexible
Here is a quick summary of how to get the same TV channels and high-speed Internet for a lot less money every month. Check out our blog on getting TV and Internet for under $60 per month for all the details.
- Get Internet Only – $30-$56 per mo. As stated above, all of the big fees and taxes are on TV and Phone, NOT internet.
- Get an attic or outdoor whole home TV Antenna – $0 per mo. Why pay every month when you can get all of your major local network channels in better HD for free?
- Get your favorite Cable TV channels – $27-$38 per mo. Why pay more? Get the exact same Cable channels with no contract for a lot less.
Get a-la-carte TV channels and save $125 a month on your cable or satellite bills!
Speak with an expert today to learn how you can save $1,500 a year for life from your current provider.