- 70+ Local network TV channels free for life!
- 30+ Cable TV channel skinny bundles for less!
- Cable TV skinny bundle comparison chart.
- A La Carte streaming options.
Save over $1,500 every year off your old cable TV bundle bill
The average person watches only 11 TV channels (6 channels regularly). The average Cable TV bundle costs a whopping $217 every month and has almost 200 channels. The average Cable TV customer is only using 6% of their big Cable TV bundle of channels, yet they are paying 100% of the $217 every month?!?
StreamWise Solutions helps you Cut The Cord and save the most money every month, putting you back in control again! Get stand alone high-speed internet for as low as $40 per month, with alternative TV solutions for less.
Cable TV’s dirty little secrets
- All of the hefty Fees and Taxes are on TV service – Why your Cable bill is so high and will only get more expensive.
- Internet by itself is way less expensive because it has little to no fees and taxes.
- Major local network channels are the most expensive channels, even for streaming providers. One fee alone, the “Broadcast TV Fee” from Comcast Xfinity is now over $20/mo.
- If you stick with paying for Cable your prices are guaranteed to keep rising. Why? Over 7 million people have Cut The Cord from Cable in 2021, but TV content prices continue to rise. Anyone staying with Cable TV will be offsetting these price increases.
- You do not need to pay for Cable TV. There are a lot of great options for top TV content, some even have no monthly rate.
How to get any of your favorite TV channels for less
Between an HD TV Antenna and Streaming Cable channels, you can now get any Cable TV channel you want without your old expensive Cable TV bundle. The amount of streaming TV content and app choices has exploded. It has gotten to the point where many traditional TV watchers not only want to save money by cutting off cable TV. But many are also deciding to entirely forgo paying for Cable channels at all and merely using a TV Antenna or free/low-cost A La Carte streaming options instead.
Speak with an Expert
I’ve wanted to get out from under the high and ever-increasing cable TV prices for a couple of years. We had a triple bundling of services with Comcast for many years, but every 6-12 months, the rates would go up – often a lot – and lengthy phone calls and negotiations would ensue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND StreamWise Solutions.Yelp Review – Lisa G.
70+ Local Network TV channels – $0 per month for life!
The most watched channels in the United States are the major Network TV channels – CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, CW and PBS. There is absolutely no reason to pay for these channels via Cable, Satellite, or even a streaming provider (assuming you are not in an apartment). You can get all the major Network TV channels in better HD quality for free via a whole-home outdoor or attic Antenna.
Cable Channels – Live, On Demand and DVR
40+ Cable TV channels – $7 per month
Frndly TV – 40+ lifestyle cable channels including Hallmark, History, A&E, GSN, Outdoor, etc. for only $7+ per month – no news or sports. Outdoor HD Antenna is used for free local networks.
60+ Cable TV channels – $25 per month
Philo TV – 60+ lifestyle cable channels for only $25 per month – no news or sports. Outdoor HD Antenna is used for free local networks.
30+ Cable TV channels (with sports & news) – $35 per month
Sling TV – 30-80+ News and Sports cable channel options including ESPN, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and lots more cable channels for $35+ per month. Outdoor HD Antenna is used for free local networks.
65+ Cable & Local channels (regional sports option) – $70 per month
DIRECTV STREAM – 65+ Cable & Local TV channels (option for Regional Sports like Altitude & AT&T Sportsnet) for $70+ per month. Best option if you need regional sports, or live in an apartment & cant get locals free from an outdoor antenna.
Live TV Services Comparison
*Monthly Price INCLUDES all extra fees for DVR, extra TV, HD, etc. and have no contract. Add $1-3 per month for tax.
**There are lots of other Cable channel options. StreamWise Solutions experts will recommend the best option for your specific situation with our free phone consultation.
2022 offers lots of TV content options
I have been working in the TV & Telecom industry for over 24 years. There is no doubt the TV industry is going through a significant shift. 12 million people Cut The Cord from expensive Cable & Satellite over the last 2 years. There are now over 300 different streaming services. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, YouTube, HBO Max and Disney+ are now watched more than Cable channels are.
A La Carte TV options
Most popular streaming options
New streaming A La Carte channels
Some Channel apps offer the same live Cable TV feed and others do not. Cable channel skinny bundles in the chart above are your best best for the exact same Live Cable TV feed.
*Schedule a free phone consultation with a StreamWise Solutions expert for help navigating the 300 streaming options.
Conclusion – A La Carte TV and Internet is a lot less expensive and more flexible
Here is a quick summary of how to get the same TV channels and high-speed Internet for a lot less money every month. Check out our blog on getting TV and Internet for under $40 per month for all the details.
- Get Internet Only – $40+ per mo. As stated above, all of the big fees and taxes are on TV and Phone, NOT internet.
- Get free TV with an attic or outdoor whole home TV Antenna – $0 per month for life! Why pay every month when you can get all of your major local network channels in better HD free for life?
- Get your favorite Cable TV channels – $25-$35 per mo. Why pay more? Get the exact same Cable channels with no contract for a lot less.
Get the TV you want for less and save $125 every month on your old cable & satellite bills!
Speak with an expert today to learn how you can save $1,500 a year for life!