Our website is filled with more information about saving money through cord cutting than any other website out there. Since we have been doing it for so long, it sometimes takes a while to get through all the information. And sometimes you will miss important articles. To that end, we have created this blog post as a sort of Table of Contents for some of the best educational resources we have on the site.
What is Cord Cutting
This series of posts and information pages will get you started in your cord cutting research.
- StreamWise Solutions Cord Cutting Frequently Asked Questions
- Lifelong Value from Cord Cutting
- Cord Cutting Interview Podcast (This audio is worth listening to!!!)
- Cord Cutting Interview Transcript
- ABC Denver 7 Cord Cutting 101 (we are interviewed 1 min into this video)
Cord Cutting with HD Antennas
The key to the getting the most savings with guaranteed signal is to use an HD antenna for access to broadcast channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, CW and many others.
- Antenna Cord Cutting Explained (must read)
- Problems with Indoor Antennas
- HD Broadcast Channels, Free Forever
- HOA Restrictions on Antennas: Against the Law
- HD Antenna News
- Myths about Antennas
Saving Money via Cord Cutting
These pages and posts will give you a detailed understanding of how you can save the most money and get the most shows and channels.
- Cord Cutting Savings Explained (must read)
- Money Math for Cord Cutters
- Cheapest Way to Watch TV
- Consumer Reports on Cord Cutting
- Get to Know Us (video)
- Our Product Testing
- Video Summary of Value and Features
- StreamWise Solutions to the Rescue
- StreamWise Solutions Value Explained
Pay TV Industry Worst Practices
There are so many ways that money leaks out of your account because of pay TV. Read these to see how you are being taken advantage of.