How to watch Denver Broncos NFL football games for free without cable
The Denver Broncos NFL regular football season is starting September 12. Like most of Denver, this is my favorite time of year for sports. The 2021 Denver Broncos are always exciting to watch.
Even more exciting is that there are a lot of different options to watch the Denver Broncos, as well as other NFL Football games, without expensive cable or satellite. Plus, a lot of the choices we recommend below are 100% free and legal!
Watch Denver Broncos Preseason NFL Games
This preseason football was confusing and frustrating to try and watch because of how different providers licensed different games. However, like every year every preseason game could be viewed on channel 20 My Network via a whole home HD Antenna. But now we are focusing on the NFL regular season – here is the full Denver Broncos 2021 TV Schedule.
Get ALL Denver Broncos games live in HD for FREE!
My top recommendation for getting ALL Denver Broncos games, as well as all the major NFL Football games throughout the entire NFL season, is to install an outdoor or attic TV Antenna. Ironically the best option is also the one that most people either overlook or don’t install correctly.
There is a lot of misinformation online about TV Antennas. Taking the cheap route will result in missing channels or your TV channels breaking up and pixelating in the middle of the Broncos game?!? I will not go into all of the details here, but this blog summarizes best practices as it relates to TV Antennas. There are even ways to record the NFL games on a DVR so you can skip commercials.
Here’s why the best way to watch Denver Broncos & NFL games is an Outdoor TV Antenna:
- FREE – $0 a month forever (no broadcast TV fee, sports fee, HD fee, or taxes).
- Best HD Picture – That is right, the HD quality is even better than Cable or Satellite.
- Better Reception – See above, when installed correctly, the reception will be better too.
- No Blackouts – No more contracts and Cable & Satellite blackout battles.
- ALL Denver Broncos Games – Get all preseason, regular season & playoff games.
- Free NFL Games – You will also get up to 5 of the best NFL games every week.
- More Sports Free – Watch all major sports like NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Golf & more.
- Whole-Home TV Everywhere – 1 Antenna gets you 60 channels free on all your TVs.
- 100% Legal – I know this all sounds too good to be accurate, but it is true.
Stream Denver Broncos and NFL Football Games
While it’s not my first choice, if you live in an apartment and can’t install an outdoor TV antenna, there is hope. There are lots of different streaming options to get any Cable channel you want including Denver Broncos and NFL Football games on your TV.
Live Streaming is much more resource intensive than streaming on demand Netflix though. It’s very important to make sure your Internet Speed and WiFi Network can handle Live Streaming or you will have buffering issues. Most NFL games are on the following TV Channels (in order of importance): CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, Amazon Prime, NFL Network. Click here to see the full NFL Football 2021 TV Schedule.
Best way to Stream NFL Games
It really does vary based on what channel you want as well as your specific situation, but here are the top options:
- Local Broadcast Network Channels – See above, get all nationally broadcast Sunday NFL & most Thursday games free with an outdoor TV Antenna.
- Amazon Prime TNF – Almost all Thursday Night Football games are in Amazon Prime, so there is no need to pay for NFL Network.
- ESPN MNF – During NFL season, add ESPN streaming via Sling TV to get Monday Night Football.
- NFL Redzone & NFL Network – Sling TV or YouTube TV are my favorite options.
- NFL Sunday Ticket – See below. (This one is more complicated)
- NFL Game Pass – Offers full replays after the games air, condensed replays, and live audio.
- NFL & Denver Broncos Radio – Live and free on the radio, 850 AM KOA for all Denver Broncos games.
Stream NFL Red Zone without DirecTV or Cable
If you play Fantasy Football or just like seeing all of the exciting NFL scoring plays, then NFL Red Zone is for you. It shows ALL teams and ALL games from around the NFL, but only when they are inside of the red zone (20 yard line). I personally use it to watch my favorite out of state team, since I dont want to pay the hefty fee for the full NFL Sunday Ticket. Both Sling TV and YouTube TV have NFL Red Zone as a Sports add on. As mentioned above Live Streaming requires you have a good Internet Speed and WiFi Network. Sign up for NFL season and then since its no contract drop it after NFL season is over.
Watch NFL Sunday Ticket Without DirecTV Satellite or Contracts
DirecTV has paid billions of dollars to be the exclusive option for NFL Sunday Ticket. However, that NFL Sunday Ticket exclusivity will likely be coming to an end, with Amazon, Google and ESPN looking to offer streaming options in 2022.
DirecTV is losing a record number of subscribers and has been bleeding cash. DirecTV leadership has said that they can’t afford to pay the hefty ticket price to be the exclusive NFL provider of NFL Sunday Ticket in 2021. DirecTV has a lot fewer subscribers to buy NFL Sunday Ticket. 12 million people Cut The Cord from Pay TV in the last 2 years alone, with no sign of it letting up.
Stream NFL Sunday Ticket Without DirecTV Satellite
Many people don’t know that you can stream NFL Sunday Ticket without getting locked into a big expensive DirecTV contract. Contract freedom is a well-kept secret because DirecTV doesn’t want to anger all of the people paying them hundreds of dollars a month for Satellite Service.
Since StreamWise Solutions helps people Cut The Cord, save the most money, and get real freedom from Cable & Satellite, you can be sure that we do not recommend paying for traditional DirecTV Satellite and getting locked into a bait and switch 2 year contract. If you are (or know) a student or someone in an area that can’t get DirecTV Satellite (think apartment), then you can sign up for one of these offers to Stream NFL Sunday Ticket without Satellite.
NFL Football is the #1 sport in the United States, we love football and love our Denver Broncos even more. With COVID and the recession, money is tight. Your Cable TV bill is the highest utility payment every month.
Thankfully NFL and Denver Broncos fans can dump Cable TV but don’t need to go without football, especially when you can get ALL of the Denver Broncos games for free with an Outdoor or Attic TV Antenna. The antenna is the #1 recommended way to get all Broncos games because they are always free on all the major network channels, where as streaming services are always more expensive and dont carry all the Broncos games.
If you need more NFL games, add in a streaming service for NFL Football season and then cancel it (since they have no contract). Save $1,500 a year over Cable & Satellite, schedule a free consultation with one of our experts now!