How To Watch Colorado State Rams Basketball Without Cable (March Madness Edition)
By: Brian Cavanaugh – Denver, CO
March Madness is here! March Madness is one of the most exciting sporting events to watch and involves 68 teams, with a record-breaking 67 games taking place over an exciting 16 days. For many cable and satellite users, they are spending hundreds of dollars to watch their favorite teams in this arduous and exciting tournament that is held once a year. At StreamWise, we can assure you that there are better and cheaper alternative methods to watching March Madness.
This featured article will cover how to watch your Colorado State Rams basketball team as they fight their way through the tournament. Let’s go CSU Rams!
Table Of Contents
- Can You Watch March Madness Without Cable?
- Finally, Watch Live Colorado State Rams Basketball Without Cable! – 2021
- Stream Mountain West CSU basketball games on Stadium Sports
Can You Watch March Madness Without Cable?
In short, yes. There are many ways you catch all the action. There really are two clear ways to watch the NCAA tournament without cable. You can stream content through our recommended provider or consider using an antenna.
Hesitant about using a streaming provider or an antenna instead of your current cable or satellite provider? Rest assured, your experience will be the same while saving thousands of dollars a year. At StreamWise Solutions, we will walk you through on your potential savings (based on your current bill), optimize your internet for faster wifi streaming experience, and identify your favorite channels through our white glove service.
What Channels Can I Watch The NCAA March Madness On?
All 67 games will be shown by CBS and Turner Sports while airing the tournament across TBS, CBS, TNT, and truTV with their respective digital platforms (dependent on the round). CBS Sports Network will re-air games initially broadcast on other channels. Click here for the NIT TV schedule for the CSU Rams.
All schedules and dates provided by these channels are tentative due to Covid-19. Below is the potentially tentative schedule for March Madness.
- Selection Sunday — 6 p.m. ET March 14 on CBS
- First Four — 4 p.m. start on Thursday, March 18
- First round — 12 p.m. start on Friday, March 19, and Saturday, March 20
- Second round — 12 p.m. start on Sunday, March 21, and Monday, March 22
- Sweet 16 — 2 p.m. start on Saturday, March 27, and 1 p.m. start on Sunday, March 28
- Elite Eight — 7 p.m. start on Monday, March 29, and 6 p.m. start on Tuesday, March 30
- Final Four — 5 p.m. start on Saturday, April 3
- NCAA championship game — 9 p.m. Monday, April 5
Streaming March Madness Online Without Cable – Best Option For CSU Rams Basketball Fans
As mentioned above, you don’t need your expensive cable or satellite provider to watch the CSU Rams basketball team in the tournament. If you want to deviate from paying hundreds for your provider, we recommend using an antenna with a streaming service provider in lieu of an unnecessary bundled cable or satellite tv package.
In the world of cable and satellite TV, there is nothing more annoying than paying hundreds of dollars for channels you never watch, and even get charged a fee when leaving before your contract ends!
At StreamWise Solutions, we provided thousands of customers the satisfaction of finally cutting the cord with thousands saved in their wallets year-after-year. The best part, there are no contracts!
Finally, Watch Live Colorado State Rams Basketball Without Cable! – 2021
We will always recommend to install an outdoor or attic TV Antenna. Ironically the best option is also the one that most people either overlook or don’t install correctly.
If you live in an apartment and can’t install an outdoor TV antenna, there is hope. There are lots of different streaming options to get any cable channel you want including watching the Colorado State Rams basketball team and other NCAA basketball games on your TV.
Watching NCAA CSU Rams Basketball With An Outdoor Antenna
If you are a CSU Rams basketball fan and live in the United States, then you can watch this year’s basketball tournament by hooking up an antenna. Many of the channels broadcasting the tournament are available for free over the air in regions throughout the United States.
Why an antenna to watch the Colorado State Rams Basketball team?
- FREE – $0 a month forever (no broadcast TV fee, sports fee, HD fee, or taxes).
- Best HD Picture – That is right, the HD quality is even better than cable or satellite.
- Better Reception – When installed correctly, the reception will be better too.
- No Blackouts – No more contracts and cable & satellite blackout battles.
- Major Local CSU Rams Games – Major local games are shown on broadcast TV – including CBS and Stadium Sports. Stop overpaying!
- More Sports Free – Watch all major sports like NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, Golf & more.
- Whole-Home TV Everywhere – 1 antenna gets you 60 channels free on all your TVs.
- 100% Legal – I know this all sounds too good to be accurate, but it is true.
Watching Live Stream Colorado State Rams Basketball Online
Most Division 1 NCAA Basketball games can be streamed online without the need of a cable or satellite TV subscription. Historically, that wasn’t always the case for Mountain West games. CSU Rams basketball fans can rejoice as there are alternative solutions to watching their favorite team online via wifi.
Live Streaming is much more resource intensive than streaming on demand service such as Netflix. It’s very important to make sure your internet speed and wifi network can handle live streaming or you will have buffering issues. At StreamWise, we can optimize your internet speed to have a seamless wifi experience.
Stream Mountain West CSU basketball games on Stadium Sports
Since you can get local broadcast games with an outdoor TV Antenna (see above), your focus should be on Mountain West Network providers. For March Madness related games, there are streaming providers that provide the tournament at the fraction of the cost of cable or satellite TV.
- Local Broadcast Network Channels – See above, get all nationally broadcast NCAA games including Stadium Sports for free with an outdoor TV Antenna.
- March Madness Only – CSU Rams Basketball: Sling TV offers all of the cable channels you’ll need to catch the action – TBS, TNT and Tru TV. See our our service page to give you an idea of how you can compound your savings. (Click Here)
- Pre-Season, Regular Season, & Playoffs: As mentioned previously, you must focus on Mountain West provider Stadium Sports. Sling TV w/ sports add on offers Stadium Sports as well. Alternatively, you can watch CSU Rams in Mountain West’s website. Choose freedom, flexibility and savings when watching your favorite team. (Click Here)
I love sports. I love the competition, the strategy, the team work, the unpredictability and of course I love to win (I am only human after all). But if you are like me and love sports as much as I do then you understand how important TV is to following your favorite team or teams.
This year, take part in watching the Colorado State Rams and 67 other teams in the NCAA March Madness Tournament without the need of cable or satellite. Watching any sport on TV for that matter should not be a strain to your wallet nor should it be the highest yielding utility that you pay every month (Your cable TV bill is the highest utility payment every month).
Make a change. Call us to optimize your internet, amplify your TV watching experience, and save you on average $1,500 a year for life.!
Save $1,500 a year over Cable & Satellite, schedule a free consultation with one of our experts now!