Correctly cutting the cord is the single best alternative to Comcast Xfinity, giant cable and satellite companies, and other TV providers in Colorado. Anyone can “cut the cord” but we often help existing cord-cutters for a variety of reasons. For nearly identical content, StreamWise Solutions helps customers save an average of $1500 per year on TV and internet.
Comcast denied cord-cutting is real for more than 10 years. Even with the introduction of their Flex box, Comcast will likely lose more than 1.8 million subscribers this year (10% of their total subscriber base of ~18 million.) Media, driven by Comcast, NBCUniversal and other TV providers continue to confuse consumers by advocating that cord cutting costs the same or more than cable – this is only the case if you DIY and cut the cord the wrong way…
Customer testimonial: Cord-cutting vs. Comcast Xfinity
I have just completed cutting cable TV out of my life for good. Cable companies tend to be disreputable as they raise your prices without notice, they play games when you call in to try to get them to reduce the bill and they eliminate channels you actually watch when reducing the price and then raise it back up in one month. I hired this company out of Lakewood called StreamWise Solutions to get me set up. I’ve got everything I want to watch (and still a bunch more) but my savings are $130/month!! Won’t take long to pay for the service (1x cost).
— FACEBOOK REVIEW – PEGGY SHUPE
Do it yourself (DIY) cord-cutting
Doing cord-cutting yourself can result in overpaying monthly subscription fees, overlapping content, stacking subscriptions, complicated user experiences, frustration with streaming devices, and running into data caps or performance issues like buffering. Further, there are lots of opinions and “just do what I did’s” to cord-cutting; but every home’s Wi-Fi and TV needs are unique and those opinions typically create more confusion than is necessary.
What are other alternatives to Comcast Xfinity?
There are countless alternatives to Comcast Xfinity and subscribing to cable bundles, all of which can help save money on TV and internet. Consider these alternatives instead of overpaying for TV and internet from a giant cable co like Comcast or a giant satellite co like DirecTV or Dish.
- Cut the cord with StreamWise Solutions – experts in whole-home TV, Internet & Wi-Fi Solutions. We personalize the TV and Wi-Fi solution (antennas, streaming media players, Wi-Fi equipment and optimized subscription services) to help you save the most every month and not sacrifice the connected living experience important and unique to you. Request a free TV & Wi-Fi consultation call.
- Cut the cord yourself – utilize expert advice from StreamWise Solutions and other cord-cutting resources like Ars Technica or Cord Cutters News.
- Install an antenna – there are hundreds of TV Antennas and dozens of equipment manufacturers to consider. Instead of evaluating each TV Antenna, save time and sanity by utilizing an Antenna Installer like StreamWise Solutions who utilizes signal meters and other specialty equipment to ensure you are getting all the channels without interruptions.
- Switch to streaming – there are more than 300 streaming services available today. And, some TV content providers (ex. Hallmark, HBO, etc.) offer direct subscriptions. Almost every cable channel can be subscribed to a-la-carte without a contract. Instead of wholesale switching to a Hulu +Live or YouTube TV yourself, StreamWise Solutions utilizes multiple tools to ensure the channels wanted are contained in the streaming service. We only recommend what’s best for our customers based on coverage, monthly savings and the best connected living experience.
- Get internet and TV separate – owning your own modem/router typically results in a payback of 11 months, better performance and control. StreamWise Solutions evaluates Wi-Fi coverage and performance throughout the home, ensuring optimal performance throughout the whole home for a lower monthly cost.
- Negotiate your Comcast Xfinity bill – don’t settle or let Comcast steer you into a package or bundle that isn’t right for you. Use our guide to help lower your Comcast Xfinity bill for good.
In Summary, cut your cable TV & internet bundle in half.
StreamWise Solutions helps people cut-the-cord with more than eleven years of expertise making connected living easy for Coloradans. Schedule a free consultation with a StreamWise Solutions expert and save time, money and sanity! On average, StreamWise Solutions customers save $1500 per year on TV and internet, typically cutting cable or satellite bills in half.
- Avoid subscription price increases.
- No hidden fees and taxes.
- No contracts.
- Improve performance of Wi-Fi.
- Reduce cost of equipment.
Comcast, Xfinity, and their names and logos respectively are trademarks of Comcast Corporation. NBCUniversal and NBC are trademarks of NBCUniversal. AT&T, DirecTV and Direct Stream are trademarks of AT&T Inc. Hulu, ABC, CBS, Fox, PBS, Dish, Disney, ESPN, Hallmark, YouTubeTV, DailyDot, Customer Guru, FierceVideo, ARS Technica, Cord Cutters News, Altitude Sports, KUSA and KTVD are trademarks of their respective owners. Initiate a trademark ownership search at USPTO.GOV.