The 57th, Super Bowl LVII is scheduled for February 12, 2023. The Philadelphia Eagles face off with the Kansas City Chiefs – arguably and statistically the two best teams in the NFL. In 2022, the Super Bowl was the most watch show in broadcast television, 99.2 million viewers. Whether you’re there to watch the creative commercials, spectacular halftime show or the player fireworks on the field, watch Super Bowl LVII in the highest quality broadcast – here’s how.
When is Super Bowl LVII
Date: Sunday, Feb. 12, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. MST
Location: State Farm Stadium (Glendale, Arizona)
Channel: FOX – KDVR Channel 31
The road to Super Bowl LVII
NFL Playoffs are always a bit tricky and year after year we see underdogs surprising us. Not this year. The Kansas City Chiefs topped the AFC West and was the #1 seed in the AFC with a 14-3 record. The Chiefs were also ranked #1 in offense producing more points than any other team. The Philadelphia Eagles similarly topped the NFC East and #1 seed in the NFC. Statistically, the Eagles were the #1 offense in the NFC and 2nd only to the Chiefs in the overall NFL. The Eagles, however, were ranked as the #1 defense in the NFC Playoffs.
- The Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars (27-20) in the Divisional Playoff Round. They then defeated the Cincinnati Bengals (23-20) in a very close game destined for overtime. A late drive and personal foul penalty set the Chiefs up for a game-winning field goal with 0:08 seconds remaining.
- The Philadelphia Eagles annihilated the New York Giants (38-7) in the Divisional Playoff Round. They then annihilated the San Francisco 49ers (31-7) in the NFC Conference Championship game. While favored by 1.5 points in ODDS, the Eagles do not have a good playoff track record at State Farm Stadium. The Eagles are 1-4 in playoffs and 0-1 Super Bowl record.
How to watch the Super Bowl for FREE
FOX, Denver local KDVR Channel 31, is broadcasting live Super Bowl LVII – FREE! The #1 best way to watch the Super Bowl is with a whole-home outdoor HD antenna. And, add pause, record, fast forward with a whole-home DVR. The result: all the joys of the best life-like, HD quality signal plus the functionality of streaming. Don’t have the right equipment for this great experience – schedule a FREE TV Consultation and learn about your options.
Alternative ways to watch the Super Bowl include:
- FREE: Stream via the FOX Sports App or KDVR.com.
- FREE: Indoor antenna ($25 – $70) – caution: signal quality & interference issues are typical.
- FREE Trial: YouTube TV ($65/mo) – for many, the best live+cable TV streaming service with unlimited DVR.
- FREE Trial: Hulu Live ($70/mo) – very popular live+cable+original content streaming services.
- FREE Trial: DirecTV STREAM ($76/mo) – one of the most scalable streaming services for live+cable TV channels.
- FREE Trial: Fubo ($89/mo) – arguably the best sports streaming app includes FOX.
- Use our Channel Selector to choose best streaming options amongst all providers.
Conclusion: Watch Super Bowl LVII for FREE
Get the best whole-home TV experience for the Super Bowl and other sports, news, shows and movies. Combine an outdoor HD Antenna with DVR and contract-free streaming services. Be NEXTGEN TV ready. And, get your whole-home TV experience right the first time. No headaches. No insanity and frustration. Plus, no contracts or annoying, hidden fees. Start with a free whole-home TV Consultation.