If you have StreamWise Solutions, formerly freeTVee, Flexible Freedom package (Outdoor HD Antenna & Fire TV bundle), plus you subscribe to the Sling TV live streaming service, then we have some great news for you! They have recently added a ease of use update to integrate their streaming Cable Channels into the Amazon Fire TV “Live” tab. July 2020 update – Philo, YouTube TV and Hulu Live have also added this update to integrate into the Fire TV “Live” tab.
YouTube TV and Hulu also recently added this update for free. There is no extra cost for this new Beta upgrade and if you prefer you can continue to use the Sling TV, Philo, YouTube TV or Hulu Live app as you do now. Here is a summary, or you can also check out the video below as well.
- Ease of use integration of your Sling TV Cable channels with your Free Local Network Antenna channels!
- Integrated Grid TV “Channel Guide” with Cable and Local channels all in 1 spot.
- Options to add and view “Favorite” channels in your TV Channel Guide, plus filter out and delete channels you don’t want to see in the Channel Guide.
- Use the Fire TV “Alexa Voice Control” to says things like “Channel Guide” or “Watch Fox News” to get to your stuff faster!
- Access the “LIVE” Tab of the Fire TV interface for quicker tile based access to recent channels, sports & news.
- Update just 1 Fire TV or all of them. Start simple and testing this Sling TV easy integration on just 1 Fire TV streaming media player.
- If you prefer you will still have the ability to go directly to the Sling TV App to access your cable channels (DVR recordings are still set and viewable via the Sling TV app only).
- This new Sling TV update is in Beta so if you lose the integration, you may need to “Sync” it again or Contact Sling TV Support with issues.
See how to integrate Live Cable Channels into your Fire TV “Live” Tab
We put together a quick video to show you all of these new Ease Of Use features in action. At the end of the video we show you step by step how to update and sync Sling TV to integrate it into the Fire TV Live, DVR, Channel Guide & Voice Remote for easier use! Philo, YouTube TV and Hulu steps and integrations are similar to what you see for Sling TV.
So what are you waiting for? Check out our video for step by step setup instructions. We recommend you take advantage of these Ease Of Use options to fully integrate Sling TV into your Fire TV Grid TV Guide and Alexa Voice Remote.
Refer A Friend-make up to $400 after 3 referrals!
As a side note $20 Philo TV (60 cable channels with no locals, news or sports) as well as YouTube TV also have this Fire TV integration (Sling TV just added it recently). So if you have an Whole Home HD Antenna for free TV and saving the most money every month is on the top of your priority list then you might want to give Sling TV or Philo TV a try.