Ensuring the health & safety of our customers has always been our top priority and is especially critical at his time. Now more than ever people need to stay connected and save money in these tough times. They also need to stay safe in their homes. StreamWise Solutions, formerly freeTVee, has been helping people with TV and Internet for 10 years. With ‘health & safety’ being our guides, the StreamWise Solutions team takes these steps to continue providing critical TV and Internet services to homes and businesses throughout the Denver area:
- Prior to installation appointments, we discuss with our customers any conditions that need to be accommodated.
- We are following CDC guidelines1 to keep everyone protected.
- We have hand sanitizer on all trucks and use it before and after every home visit.
- Most of our work is outside or away from people, but we honor the 6′ social distancing rule.
- Our technicians wear protective masks and gloves when inside your home.
- Upon arriving at the home we also wear disposable shoe covers.
- We may ask for the nearest sink to wash our hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- If any of our employees are feeling ill or have ANY symptoms they will not come in to work.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming appointment, or if you are thinking about booking an appointment but want to discuss specific preventative measures, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team – call 303.794.8600.