The 2022-2023 Denver Nuggets regular season kicks off October 19. However, watching the Nuggets on TV shouldn’t be as confusing as it is. Broadcasting contracts with Altitude Sports are few and still exclude Comcast Xfinity and Dish – learn more about options to watch Altitude Sports.
Thus, the only way to watch every Nuggets game is to subscribe to Altitude Sports through one of three providers. If you’re a casual fan, numerous games are available for free broadcast on live TV. Multiple additional games will be broadcast through ESPN and TNT and there are multiple options to watch with an inexpensive streaming package.
For the 2022-2023 Denver Nuggets full schedule including broadcast channels – check out NBA.com. Fair warning, however, we have found these broadcasting schedules limited and often leave out local broadcast stations.
What’s the Best Way to Watch the 2022-2023 Denver Nuggets
- Watch for free. To watch selected Nuggets games on local broadcast stations – CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX, get a properly-configured outdoor or attic antenna installed. Outdoor antennas are far superior to indoor antennas which lack the power and signal strength to broadcast in full HD.
- Stream for less. Watch Nuggets games broadcast on TNT and ESPN with a basic streaming bundle as low as $35/month. Most of these streaming bundles are also month-to-month; you can cancel at any time without penalty. Schedule a free TV consultation to find out what’s the best bundle for you.
- Stream every game. The only way to watch every 2022-2023 Denver Nuggets game (legally) is with a subscription to Altitude Sports. Altitude Sports is still blacked out on Comcast Xfinity. And it’s still blacked out on Dish Network. Only DirecTV Satellite ($125+/month plus fees & contract), DirecTV STREAM ($90+/month) fubo TV ($70+/month) and Evoca ($30+/month per TV) carry Altitude Sports currently – read the FAQ.
Tips to Streaming the Denver Nuggets
Before you switch to streaming, fix your Internet and Wi-Fi. The #1 complaint when streaming TV, especially live TV, is buffering issues or pixilation (low resolution) broadcasts. In some cases it’s internet speeds, but it most cases it is the home’s Wi-Fi network or the receiving devices that are the root cause of the issue. Why? Because streaming live TV is much more resource intensive than an on demand streaming service like Netflix. Improve your streaming experience by getting the right hardware installed properly.
Here is everything you need to ensure the best results with live streaming 2022-2023 Denver Nuggets games:
- Minimum 50 MBPS High-Speed Internet. But 1GBPS is overkill.
- Whole-home Wi-Fi 6 Network with streaming device prioritization.
- Choose a Streaming Media Player with a high quality Wi-Fi 6 receiver.
- Top quality Streaming Service – request a consultation to find out which one is best for you. fubo TV is the least expensive 100+ channel bundle that includes Altitude Sports for $70+ fees / month.
- Dont waste your time and sanity trying to do it yourself. Call the experts at StreamWise Solutions and do it right the first time – from consult, to install, training & support.
Original photo credit: SportsLogos.net