Denver Channel 7 ABC Antenna Reception Problems
Why can’t I get Denver Channel 7 ABC on my antenna?
Getting local network channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC for free with a TV antenna is an excellent Cord Cutters option. However, most people end up missing channels or have TV antenna reception and pixelation issues. All local Denver antenna channels have changed frequencies over the last year, the most recent being Denver channel 7 ABC and channel 2 CW. The good news is the TV antenna experts at StreamWise Solutions have a guaranteed way to fix antenna reception problems for good!
Cheap indoor TV antennas will always have reception problems.
We have installed thousands of outdoor or attic antennas and talked to tens of thousands of people who have had cheap indoor antennas with reception problems. Most of them tell us, “I can’t get antenna reception where I live.” Most people erroneously assume that their antenna reception problems are because they live in the wrong area, or TV antennas are free, so you get what you pay.
95% of the time, this is not true; the fail point the cheap indoor antenna you are using. It doesn’t matter how many times you rescan your antenna if you are using a bad antenna. An inexpensive indoor antenna might be ok to use if you are a starving college student who barely watches TV. However, most adults will not want to deal with the constant frustration associated with indoor antennas with missing channels and reception issues in the middle of the local news, Broncos games, or your favorite show.
What is the best TV antenna?
What is the best TV antenna? We get this question a lot. We have installed thousands of TV Antennas in our ten years in business because it is the best way to save the most money every month. Get 60+ channels for FREE, including all of your major local network channels in incredible HD!
StreamWise Solutions, formerly freeTVee, has hundreds of 5-star reviews, for installing TV antennas the right way, with guaranteed reception. The truth is there are lots of great outdoor TV antennas. However, there is no best or magical outdoor TV antenna that will work for everyone since everyone’s wiring, home location, height, etc., are all different.
The antenna is the easy part. What you need to get great reception.
- A more powerful Outdoor or Attic Whole Home Antenna, correct frequency splitter, and adequately grounded coax cable going to all the TVs in your home.
- High and outside-the higher you put an antenna (outside), the better, plus you avoid multipath, which causes pixelation.
- Professional Signal Meter and mini TV to find the most robust mounting location & tune channels from the roof.
- Coax tester to make sure the signal is strong, coax runs are live and that there is nothing in the line that will cause interference.
- A bigger ladder and all the right tools to run coax, terminate cables and properly ground your antenna.
- Safety (don’t fall off the roof) and experience when you run into all those little unexpected things.
Have an excellent outdoor antenna already? Rescan
If you already have a high quality outdoor or attic antenna, you still may need to rescan for new antenna channels from time to time. Rescanning ensures you don’t have any of the major issues mentioned above.