Inside Sales Associate & TV Consultant – ID2441
About StreamWise Solutions:
StreamWise Solutions is a fast growing alternative TV solution provider in Colorado. As a proud Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome anyone who shares our passion for delighting customers and ready to share their unique knowledge and perspectives. At StreamWise Solutions, you can discover many opportunities to grow with us that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of Free TV from an OTA Antenna, streaming TV entertainment and the connected home.
Our mission focuses on one thing – we make the experience of cord cutting simple, transparent and delightful for our customers. We approach our mission with NextGenTV, WiFi 6, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
What you will do:
- Consult with prospective customers about alternative TV solutions that can cut cable/satellite bills in half. No cold calling!
- Respond to inbound calls and marketing generated leads; understanding each persons’ unique situation and customizing a solution to meet their needs.
- Delight prospective customers through your knowledge of alternative TV solutions, positivity and respectfulness. Customer delight is critical and you will be a vital part of maintaining our 5-star reviews on Google & Facebook.
- Organize and manage leads throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed sales goals, customer service levels, and overall objectives.
- Utilize CRM to manage all contacts, sales activities and pipeline.
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and effectively position StreamWise Solutions in the TV market.
- Collaborate with marketing, support and installation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery.
Experience and skills required:
- 2+ years sales experience with proven track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals.
- A passion for cord cutting, streaming TV solutions, electronics and connected living.
- Empathetic and patient listener who enjoys helping others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience managing the sales process in a CRM environment; experience with Zoho CRM is a plus.
- Ability to listen effectively and overcome objections.
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Work autonomously; be self-motivated; and ready to help other team members as needed.
- Applicable phone sales experience; experience in telecommunications, internet and/or TV sales is a plus.
- Ability to visit customers in-person as needed and participate in educational events.
- Ability to work some Saturdays.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Phone sales experience
- Already a cord cutter (don’t subscribe to cable or satellite for TV)
- You love new technology, streaming TV, and can openly discuss a variety of news, shows and movies
- Zoho CRM, Service Monster, and working in Google Suites
- Bi-lingual, namely fluent in English and Spanish
- Enterprise Sales Experience
Salary: $40,000/year base, with potential for
on-target earnings up to $70,000/year.
We work hard, we take care of each other and we enjoy ourselves along the way. Helping our customers save up to $1500 per year on their internet & TV solutions is a priceless bonus.
All full-time StreamWise Solutions employees receive:
- employer paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D and life insurance
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Work from home (primarily) when not in the field
- Flexible schedule provided objectives are met
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.