About StreamWise Solutions:
StreamWise Solutions is a fast growing alternative TV solution provider in Colorado. As a proud Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome anyone who shares our passion for delighting customers and ready to share their unique knowledge and perspectives. At StreamWise Solutions, you can discover many opportunities to grow with us that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of free OTA TV Antenna, streaming TV entertainment and the connected home.
Our mission focuses on one thing – we make the experience of cord cutting simple, transparent and delightful for our customers. We approach our mission with NextGenTV, WiFi 6, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
What you will do:
- Be the point person for installation and activation of new home entertainment solutions
- Connect a customer to better TV using coax, ethernet, and WiFi
- Investigate and resolve device and network specific issues at point of installation: Think everything from helping get a wireless printer connected to making sure there’s no interruptions when streaming or gaming
- Act as a valued source of “on the ground” feedback from customers and be asked to report back and present your findings in order to improve our service and technology
- Log customer feedback and concerns to ensure the accurate tracking of satisfaction metrics
- Educate customers on how to operate the equipment after setup and installation to ensure their long-term success with the service
Experience and skills required:
- 1–3+ years of proven IT and/or field experience
- Experience installing satellite or antenna based TV
- Experience terminating coax
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs regularly, respond quickly to avoid or mitigate potentially dangerous situations, move safely over uneven terrain, safely climb ladders while carrying up to 40 lbs, work in extreme weather, and wear personal protective gear correctly
- Must be able to adhere to OSHA safety guidelines and wear personal protective gear correctly
- Must have truck/van and tools needed for install
- Must be able to work on a wide variety of ladders
- Must be able to bustle about, bend, squat, or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Past experience at an ISP, telecommunications, or TV company and paired with a constant desire to tear all the systems you used apart and build something better
- Already a cord cutter (don’t subscribe to cable or satellite for TV)
- Tool sheds feel more like toy stores and you know your way around wiring and cabling
- You love new technology, Internet of Things, and have a veritable library of gizmos around your home
Pay Range: $28.00 – $33.00 per hour
We work hard, take care of each other and enjoy ourselves along the way. Helping our customers save up to $1500 per year on their internet & TV solutions is a priceless bonus.
All full-time StreamWise Solutions employees receive:
- 100% employer paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D and life insurance
- Stock option grants in a privately-held company
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Work from home when not in the field
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.